A solution to Guard Patrolling Management that provides the patrolling statics against scheduling. Generate several reports on patrolling performance.
A) GS Security Patrol Guard Tour System
1) Working Principle
GS Inductive Electronic Guard Tour Patrol System enables a modem style of patrol management. The system is composed of 4 parts:
- GS Wand
- GS Computer Transfer Station
- GS Software and
- RFID Tags
- RFID Tags are to be installed at check-points along the patrol route. During the watch patrol, the security guard simply holds the wand in close proximity to the RFID Tags while physical contact is not required. The serial numbers of the RFID Tags will he read by the patrol wand and data of the tour, such as time, date and geographical information will be collected.
- On completion of tour, the data can be uploaded to the computer with the GS Computer Transfer Station (CTS). Different kinds of reports can be prepared by the GS Software as desired.
2) Products Characteristics:
- Model No.: GS-PA1602. Size: 164mmX 24.5mm. Weight: 200g
- Memory: 2.0(H) Patrol Records. Battery: Standard CR123A 3V
- Features: Stainless steel case which is weatherproof, shockproof, anti-magnetic, of strong and robust construction
- No moving parts. Durable and easy to operate.
- Low electricity consumption.
For more information on this product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 04-2659501.