Due to being a mechanical device which is in relatively constant use (also outside and exposed to the weather), parking barriers have a habit of malfunctioning often if not maintained properly. Parking barriers can also impact the revenue generated by a business, as well as their overall accessibility.
Effective parking barrier maintenance means checking every component within the barrier to ensure that the entire system is in good working condition at all times.
There are various steps to ensuring the proper working conditions of a parking barrier, including but not limited to:
1) Checking, of cable, connectors, control devices etc.
2) Cleaning and removing dust/ dirt from all materials, devices, equipment and systems.
3) Lubrication of the moving parts of the Parking Barrier.
4) Ensuring that the marking signs of Barrier arm are in good condition and visible.
5) Checking the magnetic loop and its detector for proper operation.
6) Checking transmitter antennas and ensuring that they are in good and serviceable condition.
7) Checking Barriers TX/RX devices for proper operation.
A member of MechGen's technical team carrying out installation of a 6m BFT parking barrier at Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club.
MechGen has been carrying out the supply, installation, rectification and annual maintenance of parking barriers over 16 years in various types of residential buildings, malls and hotels. For any inquiries or more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 2659501 or 050 3426042.